Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sleep Apnea Screening



     Hello, night-owls. My Mom is not too keen on taking a Sleep Apnea test tonight. The setup was suppose to be simple, however it took awhile to figure out. Unfortunately, soon after I realized I overused the tape. Can you tell? I was wondering why they provided so much. I should have saved some for future data testing, but at least the tubes aren't going anywhere for now. Anyway, when the results come in the future, I'll be sure to update on her diagnosis status, and the tape situation is an easy fix. Praise Jesus! So let's pray, in Jesus name she does not have it. I have a cousin whom has it, so it's better to be safe than sorry. God bless, you brothers and sisters. I pray you have sweet dreams tonight, and merry hearts in the morning in Jesus name. And please keep your mind on heavenly things. 

"If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory." - Colossians 3:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment